This month everyone is highlighting the role women have played throughout the world and in history. We want to highlight the wonderfully talented women we get to work with not just this month but every day. Below is a quick Q/A on Laura our Art Director who has been with our team since 2008, she is super, crazy, wickedly, rockin’ talented at design with a degree from Ringling School of Art and Design.
LAURA DIBARTOLO | Art Director
1. What was your first job, what did you do there and what do you love/still love about it?
2. Who is your mentor/inspiration and why, please describe said person in 1-3 sentences?
3. What was the hardest thing you ever had to do?
Deal with my family being sick or in trouble.
4. Best piece of advice for other women?
The power of positive self talk. Stop with the neg head perspective on yourself. Feed yourself life affirming, self loving, nurturing feedback:)
5. Favorite book or song right now?
‘Tiny Beautiful Things’ by Cheryl Strayed is so powerful. For new music I just got ‘The Record Company’ & ‘Leon Bridges’ on vinyl and can you say A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
6. Cake or pie?
Love both but if pressed, warm pecan pie with dark chocolate drizzle. Can you tell I love food?