This month everyone is highlighting the role women have played throughout the world and in history. We want to highlight the wonderful talent we get to work with not just this month but every day, below is a quick Q/A on Elena one of our Graphic Designers who has been with our team since 2010. Elena truly was a gem to find, she loves what she does, works harder than anyone else from her generation and is uber talented to boot.
ELENA SCHEINER | Graphic Designer
1. What was your First Job and what did you do there, what do you love/still love about it?
2. Who is your mentor/inspiration and why? Please describe said person in 1-3 sentences.
3. What was the hardest thing you ever had to do?
The hardest thing I had to do was move away from home for college at 18.
4. Best piece of advice for other women?
Best piece of advice, is to just be you! Don’t let others influence how you live your happiness.
5. Favorite book/or song right now?
Ed Sheeran- Shape of you
6. Cake or Pie?
7. What fictional character do you wish you could meet?
Aladdin- Who doesn’t want to ride a magic carpet?