This month everyone is highlighting the role women have played throughout the world and in history. We want to highlight the wonderful talent we get to work with not just this month but every day, below is a quick Q/A on Carolina our office manager. She doesn’t draw or paint but she definitely finds creative ways to wrangle our designers and make sure we stay on target.
CAROLINA CHOMINA | Office Manager
1. What was your First Job and what did you do there, what do you love/still love about it?
2. Who is your mentor/inspiration and why? Please describe said person in 1-3 sentences.
3. What was the hardest thing you ever had to do?
4. Best piece of advice for other women?
Don’t follow any stereotype, you do YOU. Never forget that in this world we are ALL the same, if they can do it, you can also do it.
5. Favorite book/or song right now?
Book: Currently El Esclavo (The Slave) by Francisco Angel (I been lazy about reading lately)
Song: Can’t Stop The Feeling! by Justin Timberlake
ALL time songs: Hotel California, Pies Delcalzos & Rozanne
6. Cake or Pie?
Definitely cake with ice cream (no chocolate please)